We approach each project as an opportunity to build a better solution for our client.
Our philosophy of building value without compromising quality applies to every project – whether it’s an office building or condominium or a retail complex.
We start with a comprehensive analysis, engineering the site to make it function better. We also strive to incorporate innovative construction techniques and pioneering technology.
We’re always looking to bring affordability and time savings to the job site. If there’s a way to achieve the desired result with a different material or save a step on the schedule, we do it. We then incorporate it into our knowledge base for future projects.
Below is a list of some of our completed projects and works-in-progress. You may also view select project form the menu to the left.
- The Ritz-Carlton Hotel and Residences Washington, D.C.
- The Lion’s Head Condominium
- Upper Grand Your New Hoboken
- Lincoln Square
- The Hampton House
- The Plaza
- The Residences at The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park
- The Phillips Club
- InterContinental, Boston
- 50 Central Park South at The Ritz-Carlton, New York
- Orion Condominiums
- The O’Neil Building-655 Sixth Avenue
- The Yale Club of New York City
- The Ritz-Carlton Hotel & Towers, Boston Common
- The Grand Madison
- The Link
- Manhattan House